Pro Collagen Extra Strength - Bovine - Unflavoured - 300g - Naka
NAKA PRO COLLAGEN EXTRA STRENGTH BOVINE NATURAL UNFLAVOURED 330g
Recommended Purpose or Use:
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps in the development & maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth & gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the non-essential amino avids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
Recommended Dose: Adults and adolescents 12 & over: 1 scoop 1 time per day. Dissolve 1 heaping scoop in 250 ml of warm water & drink immedi- ately. For Joint Pain: Use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each heaping scoop (10.9 g) contains: Peptan® Hydrolyzed collagen - Type 1 (BSE Free, Brazilian bovine source, grass fed, Halal and Kosher certified)....................10,000 mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)....................................................... 500 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None. Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast.
Cautions and Warnings:
• If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
We Also Recommend