AMMO-8 EAAs - Power Punch - 200g - Advanced Genetics
Advanced Genetics AMMO-8 – EAAs Power Punch Flavour 200g
AMMO-8™ brings the most advanced amino acid supplement research to your fingertips. With an anabolic effect 300% more than whey and 33% over normal EAA (essential amino acid) formulations, AMMO-8 sparks protein synthesis and halts muscle breakdown. To meet the need for amino acids during exercise, a supplement containing high amounts of EAAs (including BCAAs) is required. AMMO-8 supplies all eight EAAs* in free-form, allowing for optimal absorption and assimilation.
AMMO-8 – ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS SUPPLEMENT WILL:
- stimulate muscle growth
- increase protein synthesis
- reduce muscle protein breakdown
- be absorbed quickly and efficiently
HOW TO USE:
For maximum results, AMMO-8 (essential amino acid supplement) is taken 1-2 scoops before or during training.
- Leucine – the most powerful amino for stimulating skeletal muscle protein synthesis via mTOR.
- Phenylalanine – a precursor for tyrosine, which signals dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Lysine – a necessary building block for muscle protein, plays a major role in calcium absorption, improves recovery and aids in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
- Valine – required for muscle metabolism, repair and growth and maintains nitrogen balance in the body.
- Threonine – a key component of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins, helps digestion and intestinal tracts and improves immunity, coverts to glycine that reduces constant and unwanted muscle contractions (spasms).
- Isoleucine – promotes muscle recovery after exercise, helps form hemoglobin, and assists with blood sugar regulation and energy levels.
- Histidine – needed for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, maintenance of the myelin sheaths that act as protector for nerve cells, the manufacturing of red and white blood cells, and helps product gastric juices to aid in digestion.
- Methionine – acts as an excellent antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, assist in the digestive system, and detoxifies the liver.
We Also Recommend