Apis Mellifica 30CH - Boiron
Boiron Apis Mellifica 30CH
Boiron’s Tubes (or Single medicines) are known and registered by their Latin name, resulting in a common international nomenclature. In Canada, they are available in varying dilutions and have no mention of a therapeutic indication. These medicines may be used in the framework of individualized treatment that might involve different pathologies and are based on the patient’s specific symptoms.
Each tube contains 4 g (approximately 80 pellets).
- Adults, children and infants
- Take 5 pellets, 3 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Dissolve one dose in a small amount of water before administering to children under 2 years of age.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sucrose and lactose.
We Also Recommend