Ester-C 1000 mg - 120tabs - Sisu
Sisu Ester-C 1000 mg 120tabs
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability, therefore we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
|Each tablet contains:|
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)...1,000 mg
Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg
*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Citrus bioflavonoids...200 mg
from the fruit and peel of orange, lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin orange, and from the fruit of lime
Acerola (Malpighia glabra, fruit)...25 mg
4:1 extract, QCE 100 mg
Rose hip (Rosa canina, fruit)...25 mg
Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, fruit)...25 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin.
Coating:hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable), purified water.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend