Ester-C® 1000 mg 120tabs - Sisu
Ester-C® 1000 mg
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability, therefore we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers. Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function. It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms. There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic. People wanting a clinically-proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid should choose Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
|120 tabs||1000 mg|
Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg
*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Citrus bioflavonoids...200 mg
from the fruit and peel of orange, lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin orange, and from the fruit of lime
Acerola (Malpighia glabra, fruit)...25 mg
4:1 extract, QCE 100 mg
Rose hip (Rosa canina, fruit)...25 mg
Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, fruit)...25 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin.
Coating:hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable), purified water.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
We Also Recommend