GLA Skin Oil - 237mL - Lorna Vanderhaeghe
Lorna Vanderhaeghe GLA Skin Oil 237mL
- Ensures beautiful, smooth, glowing skin
- Improves calcium retention in bones
- Treats eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Stops breast and period pain
- Stops cradle cap and dermatitis in infants
- Can also be applied topically along with oral treatment
Beautiful skin begins with a very special fatty acid called GLA. GLA is the key to glowing, wrinkle-free, smooth skin.
GLA is a Very Essential Fat
Fatty acids are good fats for optimal health. Unfortunately the North American diet is made up predominantly of bad fats from red meats and processed foods. To make matters worse when an enzyme in the body is impaired we can't make the good fats GLA, EPA or DHA. We can overcome this problem by eating fish or fish oils that contain EPA and DHA but when it comes to GLA the only way to get this important fatty acid is to take it in a nutritional supplement.
GLA (gamma linolenic acid) is found in borage oil (20 to 24%) and to a lesser extent evening primrose oil (8 to 10%). GLA is not found in food in high enough quantities to maintain our needs through diet alone.