HMF Immunity + Pro - 30sachets - Genestra
Genestra HMF Immunity + Pro
Support gastrointestinal, immune, skin and bone health
• Helps to maintain immune function, healthy skin, and proper muscle function
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums, and provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
• Probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora and support gastrointestinal health
• Provides 2 billion CFU per dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalissubsp. lactis (CUL-34), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
• Includes eight vitamins (vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12 and pantothenic acid) and 7 minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, manganese, chromium and potassium)
HMF Immunity + Pro is a combination of proprietary human-sourced probiotics, vitamins and minerals that supports optimal health. Approximately 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, demonstrating an important interaction between the intestines and the immune system.1 The intestinal microflora composition is relatively steady, although it can be altered by diet, stress, age and antibiotics.2 The bacterial balance needs to be maintained for healthy intestines, which selectively allow absorbance and promote the excretion of dangerous substances.2,3 Probiotics decrease pathogen proliferation by increasing antimicrobial peptide synthesis in host intestinal cells.3 They improve the intestinal epithelial barrier by decreasing pathogenic adherence to cells, and regulate epithelial permeability by strengthening tight junction formation.3 Zinc maintains immune health by stimulating the proliferation of lymphocytes and increasing their phagocytic activity.4 Low zinc levels decrease the synthesis of cytokines that function against intracellular bacteria.4 Zinc is also required for epithelial cell proliferation, and helps remodel tissue after skin injury.5 Magnesium and vitamin C maintain bones and teeth by stimulating bone-forming osteoblasts and by producing collagen, respectively.6,7 B vitamins mediate macronutrient metabolism, while chromium helps regulate glucose uptake in cells and promotes its storage as glycogen.
Recommended Adult Dose: In a glass, add water to one sachet of powder and mix . Take one sachet daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use . If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use . If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.