Ironsmart - 250ml - Lorna Vanderhaeghe
What to expect from this product:
- Maximum absorption-raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- No stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Delicious caramel flavour
- Can be taken any time, with or without food
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- For children, the elderly, athletes - everyone
Do you suffer from :
Women are more susceptible to iron deficiency anemia due to blood loss during their monthly cycles. Yet over 57 percent of women do not get adequate levels of iron from their diet. We all require up to 20 mg of iron daily from food, but most get less than 10 mg per day from food and often it is poorly absorbed. Simply taking 10 mg per day of elemental iron per day will solve this.
NOT ALL IRON SUPPLEMENTS ARE EQUAL
The body must work harder to access iron in coated tablets that contain binders and fillers. Liquids are easier to digest and absorb than solids due to their larger surface area and liquid iron is no exception. When iron is not absorbed, any leftovers destined for eventual elimination can irritate the intestinal walls and cause pain, cramping, diarrhea, constipation and black stools. However, due to its revolutionary delivery system, IRONsmartTM iron does not cause the stomach upset and constipation associated with other iron supplements.
Doctors prescribe 300 mg of iron to treat anemia but 300 mg of doctor prescribed iron delivers only 30 mg of elemental iron. The equivalent amount of IRONsmartTM that you should take if you have been prescribed 300 mg is 30 mg or 3 teaspoons. Remember IRONsmartTM is also much more effective at raising hemoglobin and ferritin than regular iron.
IRONsmartTM iron is wrapped in a liposomal bubble that allows the iron to pass through the high-acid stomach environment and go directly to the small intestine, where it is absorbed. Results from a recent study showed that absorption of IRONsmartTM iron, tested two hours after oral administration, was five times greater than ferrous fumarate. After 12 hours, the absorption of IRONsmartTM iron was far higher than other all forms of iron. IRONsmartTMis delicious, non constipating and raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast.
LIQUID - EACH TEASPOON CONTAINS :
Elemental Iron (Iron pyrophosphate)
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS :
Elemental Iron (Iron pyrophosphate, Lipsome)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Folic Acid (Folate)
This product does not contain irradiated rice flour, artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
- Adults (12 and older): 1-3 tsp (5-15 mL) daily with food
- Children (4-11 years): 1 tsp (5 mL) daily with food
- Adult females
- >19 years old: 2 tsp (10 mL)
- daily Breastfeeding 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
- Pregnancy: 3 tsp (15 mL) daily
- >50 years old: 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
Shake Well and refrigerate after opening.
- Item #: 871776000286
We Also Recommend