Maca Powder - 400g - Organika
ORGANIKA MACA POWDER 400g
Helps to balance stress and energy levels.
Support healthy sexual function, hormone balance, reduce anxiety and lower and stress levels.
- Balances hormones and promotes mental clarity
- Increases stamina and athletic performance
- Supports physical and emotional aspects of sexual health
- Balances mood and emotional state during menopause
- Supports healthy bone structure and stress levels
- Increases Energy (Acute or Chronic Fatigue)
- Improves physical and emotional well being
Maca Cacao Powder
- Packed with antioxidants and energy.
- Maca is known as a powerful Adaptogen and also great for hormonal imbalance
- Cacao has more antioxidants than Red Wine, Green Tea and Blueberries combined.
- Cacao is also naturally packed with Magnesium and other minerals
- Great to use in milkshake, smoothies and desserts
- Supports emotional aspects of sexual health, libido, and overall sexual function.
- Rich source of antioxidants and alkaloids (Maciana 1-4) that help reduce damage done to skin, brain, and heart cells.
- Each 4:1 ratio capsule contains the equivalent of 3000 mg dried Maca for maximum benefit + potency.
- Adaptogenic effect within the body to help lower high-stress levels.
Also known as Peruvian Ginseng, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains in Peru. The roots are carefully selected then washed before they are cut, cooked, dried and made ready for milling.
Maca is beneficial to men and women of any age, but especially those over the ages of 30 when hormone levels decline.
- In men, maca is used to promote healthy testosterone levels, which helps improve strength, vitality, hair health, higher bone mass density and sexual drive.
- In women, maca supplementation has been studied to help normalize the symptoms of premenstrual/menstrual symptoms as well as the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, cramps, fatigue and lethargy.
Organika® Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder undergoes a specialized procedure, involving additional slow cooking and an extrusion process which splits large starch chains. This process creates a powder that blends easily and instantly into your favourite food.
Suggested Uses: Mix 1 tsp in 12 oz of cold water or use it in other applications like shakes, baking, and smoothies.
We Also Recommend