Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil - 250/500ml - Gold Top Organics
Gold Top Organics Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil
Gold Top Organics' Hemp Oil is:
- Produced by cold pressing hemp seeds without the use of chemicals.
- Not refined, bleached, deodorized or filtered.
- Free of genetically modified organisms.
- Gluten and trans fat free.
- Made preserving the natural antioxidants / tocopheroles / omega-3 and-6 poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
- Made in a peanut-free and kosher approved facility.
How to use this product:
- Drizzle over salads, vegetables, and over favourite meals.
- Mix with favourite herbs to made dressings.
- Add in smoothies or baked goods.
- Oil can be used in baked goods providing the temperature remains below 3200F
- Freeze the product to extend its shelf life.
Why use this product?
Hemp contains a favourable omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of 3:1 or lower which is better than the target ratio of 4:1. A balanced omega-6: omega-3 ratio has been shown to:
- Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, sudden cardiac death and certain types of cancers.
- Decrease in the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Improve mood in bipolar disorders.
- Optimize development in infants.
Furthermore, hemp seeds and Gold Top Organics Hemp oil contains:
- Vitamins (e.g. particularly the tocopherols and tocotrienols of the Vitamin E complex), phytosterols and trace minerals.
- Hemp also contains all of the essential amino acids in nutritionally significant quantities and proportions.
- Hemp oil may therefore be a good addition to your diet by providing a good ratio of essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins.
We Also Recommend