Pycnogenol - 100tabs - Organika
- Anti-inflammatory properties to help produce collagen and hyaluronic acid, vital for hydrated and youthful looking skin.
- Improves blood flow to peripheral tissues, skin, and organs for better efficiency.
- Very potent source of antioxidants derived from French pine bark, reducing damage done to skin, joints, cognition and more.
- Pycnogenol is Nature’s super antioxidant, providing a number of health benefits.
PYCNOGENOL® IS A UNIQUE NATURAL HEALTH INGREDIENT
Unique Science & Unique Source & Unique Composition
Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract is extracted from the bark of mono-species pine trees grown exclusively in Les Landes de Gascogne forest in southwest France. The forest is unspoiled and natural, with no pesticides, no herbicides. The premium quality of Pycnogenol® components comes from the fact the bark is not subject to seasonal variations, unlike other plants, which makes it an ideal botanical source. The extraction process of Pycnogenol® is patented, and complies with the highest quality standards. The manufacturing plant is GMP(1) compliant, and the production process does not include any toxic solvent.
2. Improve Erectile Dysfunction (Blood Flow)
3. Balance Blood Sugars
4. Fight Off Common Colds
5. Boost Brain Function
6. Protect Skin From Sun Damage
7. Reduce Inflammation
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE: Acts as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Pycnogenol® Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster) ……………….. 50 mg
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 2 tablets per day with meals and a glass of water.
CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, or other autoimmune disorders. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, corn or GMO ingredients.
We Also Recommend