Sprouted Flax Seed Powder - 454g - Organic Traditions
Organic Traditions Sprouted Flax Seed Powder
Flax seeds have been used as a staple food for thousands of years by many cultures. Sprouted Flax seeds are a source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber and provide 3 grams of Omega-3 per 1 heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving.
- The sprouting process improves digestibility and allows for a greater absorption of nutrients
- Contains 3 grams of Omega-3 per serving (15g)
- A great source of Calcium and Iron
- High in Fiber
- Great for baking
- Create “flax eggs” for vegan baking recipes
- Add it to your smoothie or smoothie bowl
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
We Also Recommend