Udo's Choice® Super Children’s Probiotic-Flora
Specially Formulated Blend for Kids
Designed for children age 4 and up, Udo’s Choice® Super Children’s Probiotic
contains 7 strains of medicinal probiotic bacteria that correspond with your child’s natural healthy microflora.
World-renowned nutrition expert Udo Erasmus has created 7 different formulas to provide the right probiotic supplement for every member of the family. The type and amount of probiotic bacterial strains needed for best results will change at different stages of life and under different health conditions.
Udo’s Choice® Probiotic Blends are best taken after meals. All of the bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance. Unlike the live bacterial content of many foods being marketed today, the probiotic strains in Udo’s blends are able to survive the stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract at full potency.
Why do we need probiotic supplements?
While most people assume they have a healthy intestinal tract, lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system. This allows undesirable bacteria to take hold and cause problems. Such factors may include poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress, the use of antibiotics in food production and medical treatments, and a number of other factors, including health problems and simply aging, which can greatly reduce the number of friendly bacteria in the body.
When the ratio of good bacteria to bad is out of balance, problems begin to arise such as poor absorption of nutrients and intestinal toxicity. This can result in gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, among other discomforts. If this imbalance is left untreated, the symptoms can become chronic and can compromise the immune system and lead to other serious health concerns.
Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora
- Each vegetarian capsule guarantees a minimum of 3 billion viable cells per capsule at date of expiry (a minimum of 5 billion at time of manufacture)
- Contains medicinal human strains of live probiotic bacteria that ensure better survival and colonization rates than transient strains
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Contains only pure, concentrated living probiotic bacteria, free of additives, yeast and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- We guarantee billions of live friendly bacteria at the printed expiry date due to: special moisture and oxygen resistant capsules, independent (third-party) laboratory analysis for potency and purity, and careful packaging in recyclable, dark glass bottles and metal caps that do not allow air or light to affect the contents
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:|
|MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:||COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)|
|Lactobacillus casei HA-108||900 million|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111||750 million|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122||600 million|
|Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119||300 million|
|Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179||150 million|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132||150 million|
|Bifidobacterium breve HA-129||150 million|
Ascorbic acid, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, potato starch and hypromellose
Children 4 years and older:Take 1-3 capsules daily after meals or on a full stomach.
Keep bottle refrigerated.
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy.
Keep out of reach of children.
- 60 Vegetarian Capsules