Japanese Green Tea - 20bags - Bell
BELL Japanese Green Tea
- Bell Lifestyle Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking them and then they are dried.
- Green tea contains a variety of healthy enzymes, phenols, sterols, amino acids and minerals.
- It has been shown that green tea may be beneficial to LDL levels and total cholesterol levels.*
- Catechins, a type of natural phenol that occurs in green tea and some other botanicals, are also antioxidants that help defend against free radical damage to cells.*
- A heart-healthy, mildly sweet tasting tea.
- Try adding lemon. The Vitamin C that occurs in lemons, helps make the catechins easier to absorb.
- 100% natural tea with no additives.
Bell Lifestyle's Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking them and then they are dried. This ensures that you enjoy a mild, sweet tasting tea, packed with super nutrients.
Ingredients: Green tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 2000 mg / 1 tea bag. Green tea contains naturally-occurring theanine, catechin polyphenols, flavonoids, caffeine, plant vitamins and minerals. There is approximately 1% naturally occurring caffeine per tea bag.
We Also Recommend